That totally ROCKS Dan! It's hard to celebrate the little things, but the little things add up into big things. If you remember to celebrate the little things, the big things will seem so much bigger!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to repeat this feat again today, but I came close. With the gains I've made just in the last week, hopefully I can do this consistently by next weekend.
It's nice discovering I can do things I previously couldn't do.
3 comments:
that is really really good news! proud of you and your progress!
That totally ROCKS Dan!
It's hard to celebrate the little things, but the little things add up into big things. If you remember to celebrate the little things, the big things will seem so much bigger!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to repeat this feat again today, but I came close. With the gains I've made just in the last week, hopefully I can do this consistently by next weekend.
It's nice discovering I can do things I previously couldn't do.
Post a Comment