Today was a busy day. I did a one hour and two half hour PT sessions, as well as an hour of OT. I've added some directions on how to find me to the side bar. Visitors are welcome during the day, but I very likely won't be in my room. The staff have no problem with visitors in the rehab areas, so just meander down if you can't find me. The target I've been told is 3-4 weeks as an inpatient, then moving back home and continuing as an outpatient. However, that estimate can change, depending on my progress. I may be back home in time for my birthday.
I was chatting with the occupational therapist today while doing exercises and she mentioned that most of their GBS patients come from the valley, like Langley and Abbotsford. That's an interesting anecdote, since I worked out in Langley for 2.5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Progress update, please! How are you doing???
Post a Comment