Saturday, July 08, 2006

25

Wow. Seven comments within a day of the last post. Thanks for all the kind words.

I'd like to think that recovery will take a few weeks, but the reality is that it will take much longer and I will probably still be doing physio even after I get released from GF Strong. Things are still on an upswing, which is definitely a good thing.

I've been thinking of painting my apartment, since it's been empty now for nearly six weeks and will be for the near future. Everything is white, and there are lots of corners, so I can have fun with different shades of colours on the different walls and have it painted while I'm gone. I've got a pile of colour samples, mostly earthtones ranging from yellows to browns along with a few greens and greys. I think the kitchen would look good with a brick red colour on the wall with the Bua print and a grey theme in the bathroom. I need to consult someone with actual interior design skills first before I buy any paint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dark brick red would be nice in the kitchen. Don't forget to use a contrast colour for trim! Too much of one colour and it's just too much.

Anonymous said...

Dan, check out the mis-tints at Cloverdale Paint on Terminal: cheap cheap cheap! Quality paint, it just didn't exactly match someone's specs. One too many parts burnt umber: who cares?!

Anonymous said...

An excellent idea! Someone else's boo boo's make be the perfect colour for you!