I checked out some live improv with Jer tonight at this little hole in the wall restaurant off Main Street called Wink Cafe. I heard about it back in December and have been looking forward to going for a while.
There were three guys acting, and I'm really impressed with their performance. They went for 90 minutes of improvization and were consistently funny the whole time.
Plus, despite my initial hesitance at it being a vegetarian restaurant, the food was tasty. My vegetarian restaurant experience has primarily been the Naam in Kitsilano, which must be the worst possible place to go for vegetarian food.
I definitely recommend Wink Cafe. Go for dinner and stay for the entertainment afterwards. They have live stand-up on Thursdays with local comedians. I'm going to see if I can convince some friends to check it out with me.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment