I was having a pretty crappy day today, so I though I'd go to the gym tonight to burn off my aggression. We have a really nice gym in my apartment complex, and it's open late every night until 11pm. That's perfect for me, since I usually stay up until 1am and then roll into work at 10am the next morning. With a 5 minute commute to work, I can sleep until 9:15 and still have time to shower and eat breakfast before leaving my home.
I figured that since I'm paying for the gym through my strata fees, I should start using it. I have to walk past the outdoor pool and hot tub to get to the gym, and even though it's the winter and it was 10:00 at night, it was quite warm at 5 degrees outside and there were a whole bunch of people enjoying the hot tub.
I feel really good now after spending nearly an hour in the gym. Of course, I'm weak and can't lift very much, but that will change. Yes, it will change.
The Roundhouse Community Centre in Yaletown is also just a few blocks away, and they offer Aikido a few nights a week. They have a new program starting in March. Maybe I'll try it out, depending on what happens with the Thailand trip.
Everything is so convenient to get to. I love living downtown.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment