In our office, my team has its own room separate from the others. Before I started with the company, they decided to give it some mood lighting, which involved taking out all the flourescent lights and replacing them with a single torchiere in the centre of the room. It's so dark that I have two desklamps turned on to light up my work area, which is an improvement over the glow from the two monitors on my desk.
2 comments:
How does one get that tanned from Scubadiving??!
Oh yes, and I know that's you second from the right ;)
Only 5 days a week. :)
In our office, my team has its own room separate from the others. Before I started with the company, they decided to give it some mood lighting, which involved taking out all the flourescent lights and replacing them with a single torchiere in the centre of the room. It's so dark that I have two desklamps turned on to light up my work area, which is an improvement over the glow from the two monitors on my desk.
Post a Comment