Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gym

I've been focusing on my lower body in the gym for the last few months, primarily on the stairclimber. The improvement has been huge and it really shows each time I traverse a set of stairs. I'm now at a point in which I can walk around safely without a crutch, but still need it for stair climbing. For small sets of reasonably spaced stairs, I can step down them without holding on to something for support. I'm still working on getting up the stairs; that will still take some time.

As my strength has improved, I've been spending more time away from home at night and haven't been going to the gym regularly enough. Last night, I did some upper body exercises, and it was a challenge to lift the same number of plates that I was doing a few months ago on the triceps pulldown and chest press.

No comments: