Jojo held a blues party on Thursday night. I got tired of sitting and watching everyone else dancing, so I gave it a shot. Blues dancing is all about leading the follow with downward body motions. My leading was nowhere near where I used to be, and I couldn't sink too low for fear of falling, but I got through it. That's the first time I've danced since April.
In the gym, I started using the treadmill and stairclimber about 2 weeks ago. I'm only able to walk on the treadmill, but I crank up the incline to really work my quads. I can only go for about two minutes on the stairclimber, mainly because I'm taking a lot of weight in my arms. That's still a huge improvement, because I tried the stairclimber back in September and couldn't even go one step without feeling like I was going to fall backward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As much as it must have been a rush for you to be up dancing, it was inspiriing to those of us that have been following your progress.
By the time I noticed, you were on your third or fourth follow, so good on ya!
Little steps, and starting with what you can do when you can is what this whole game is going to be about.
Post a Comment