Last week marked one year since I started with my current company. Wow. The company has improved greatly since we were acquired earlier this year, and they're even flying the entire Vancouver and Whistler offices down to our California head office in January for a Christmas party (people have too many commitments in December to spend the weekend out of town).
There will be an auction at the party for things like LCD TVs, iPods, gift cards, trips, etc. We bid with auction bucks that we earn from October to December for good performance and winning various team building contests. Yesterday was a pumpkin carving contest. Unfortunately, I had to go for physio so I couldn't participate, but I've attached a video that one of my coworkers produced. Blogger won't let me embed a video in my post, so here is a direct link (there are a lot of Jackass fans in the office).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment