Tuesday, September 05, 2006

40

Today was my first day back at work. I spent the day at work setting up a new laptop (so that I can work from home on the days I have physiotherapy), and at GF Strong for my first day of outpatient physio. For now, my schedule will be physio on Tuesdays and Thursdays, consuming about half of the workday, and work for the rest of the week. I have 15 days to reopen the case if it turns out I can't handle work and physio at the same time.

It was also my first time riding HandyDART. The service is pre-booked with 30 minute pickup windows, so it means I must lead a very structured life for the next few months and always carry something to read while I wait.

It feels different being back home. GF Strong makes life so easy. They cook for me, clean for me, make my bed... Now I'm stuck doing all that on my own. It's been three months since I've lived at home and it feels a bit like I'm moving out on my own again.

No comments: