Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lucid Dreaming

I think I had a lucid dream this morning before I woke up. I can't remember the exact details any more, like who was in the dream, but I was with a group of people in a forest and we were being attacked by some sort of deformed humans. I think that came from watching Serenity last night and seeing the Reavers in the film. We somehow outran them to a rocky ledge with one side a wall of rock and the other a cliff going straight down. We started grabbing them and throwing their bodies off the ledge as they came at us one by one on the ledge, and I think that's when I realized that I was dreaming. Suddenly I had superhuman powers and my fist was three times the size. I started pounding it into the heads of the attackers, crushing their skulls against the rock wall and then throwing them down the cliff.

Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

Weird. That's what happens when I watch four movies before going to bed, three of them with containing violence (40 Year Old Virgin, Transporter 2, Serenity, Wedding Crashers).

No comments: